|Maps & Directions|
|2016-17 Academic Calendar|
|Stockton 2017 Spring Schedule|
|Modesto 2017 Spring Schedule|
Laurence Drivon School of Law Information Meetings
Laurence Drivon School of Law sponsors a Law School Information Meeting every second Tuesday of the month in the Courtroom of the Stockton campus. You are invited to learn more about what it takes to be considered for acceptance into the Juris Doctorate Program. The Law School Information Meeting is designed to approach questions from prospective students regarding getting into Law School and the practice of Law. Dean of Law, L. Patrick Piggott will be presenting the history of law and what it takes to be a successful attorney.
Topics of discussion include:
- Admission Process
- Educational Requirements
- Tuition Costs
- Financial Aid - Federal Student Loan Program
- LSAT Requirements
- How to Become an Attorney
Future Dates for Information Meetings:
August 9, 2016 - 7:00 p.m.
September 13, 2016 - 7:00 p.m.
Self-help services for "Expungement" are offered by the Laurence Drivon School of Law once a month inside of the Law School Courtroom. Law students, under the supervision of a licensed attorney, will assist in the preparation of forms for what is commonly known as expungement. The self-help clinic operates on first come, first served basis. There will be no appointments or telephone service at this location.
To be eligible for expungement, you must meet the following conditions:
- You have fulfilled all conditions of probation for the entire period of probation or have been discharged from probation prior to the termination.
- If there was no grant of probation and one year has elapsed from the date of pronouncement of judgment and you have fully complied with the sentence of the Court.
- Any fine imposed as a result of your conviction must be paid in full prior to filing a request for expungement.
- You are not currently serving a sentence on any other case.
- You are not currently charged with a law violation.
- You are not currently on probation on any other case.
- You must have a copy of your record (case number, conviction date, court location, and section violated).
Future Dates for Expungement Clinic:
August 16, 2016 - 7:30 p.m.
September 20, 2016 - 7:30 p.m.