Admission Requirements for Graduate
Programs at Humphreys College
- A completed application to the Graduate Studies Department
- Evidence of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
*Please see the Program Coordinator if you are currently 80% through a UC/CSU Program.
- Official transcripts providing evidence of good academic standing at the last college or university attended and with a minimum of 2.75 cumulative GPA in the last 60 semester or 90 quarter units of your undergraduate program - Students who have attained a GPA of 2.0 to 2.75 may be considered for admission on a provisional basis
- Evidence of the successful completion of an advanced writing course (B or better), the CBEST, or the Humphreys College Writing Proficiency Exam (WPE)
- A short personal statement describing your professional and scholarly goals (500 words max)
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (include three references)
Ready to enroll?
Contact an Admission Counselor for more information at: