Admission Requirements for the
Multiple Subject Credential Program
For the Credential Program, an applicant must also submit:
- Proof of CBEST exam registration or verification of passed CBEST
- Proof of CSET registration, attempt, or passage of the exam or verification of approved subject matter competency. Approved subject matter competency can be verified by one of the following:
- Candidate provides evidence of having completed a Commission- approved subject matter preparation program
- Candidate provides evidence of continuous progress toward meeting the subject matter requirement
- Candidate provides evidence of enrollment in an organized subject matter examination preparation program
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- TB Clearance
- Certificate of Clearance
- Pre-Admission Interview
- An applicant must successfully complete a pre-admission interview, during which the College will document the prospective candidate’s knowledge, understanding of all credential requirements (e.g., CBEST, RICA, TPA, BTSA, etc.) using the Interview Checklist and the College will confirm the candidate’s suitability for a career in the teaching.
Ready to enroll?
Contact an Admission Counselor for more information at: