|Drivon School of Law|
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2019
STOCKTON CAMPUS, LAW COURTROOM
Drivon School of Law hosts a free “Expungement Clinic” to assist the public in the preparation of forms for what is commonly known as expungement.
The self help clinic operates on first come, first served basis. There will be no appointments or telephone service at this location. Children are not permitted at the clinic.
To be eligible for an expungement you must meet the following conditions:
- You have fulfilled ALL conditions of probation for the entire period of probation or have been discharged from probation prior to the termination.
- If there was no grant of probation and one year has elapsed from the date of pronouncement of judgment and you have fully complied with the sentence of the Court.
- Any fines and any restitution ordered as a result of your conviction must be paid in full prior to filing a request for expungement.
- You are not currently serving a sentence on any other case.
- You are not currently charged with a law violation.
- You are not currently on probation on any other case.
- You must bring a copy of your criminal history record (RAP sheet) (case number, conviction date, court location and section violated)