Program Learning Outcomes
Program Learning Outcomes for the Credential Program
The teacher preparation program is designed to ensure candidates meet the California Standards for the Teaching Profession (CSTP). The CSTP become the Learning Outcomes for the Multiple Subject Credential Program.
- Engaging and supporting all students in learning
- Creating and maintaining effective environments for student learning
- Understanding and organizing subject matter for student learning
- Planning instruction and designing learning experiences for all students
- Assessing students for learning
- Developing as a professional educator
Program Learning Outcomes for the Master of Arts Degree in Education
Upon successful completion of the Master of Arts in Education degree, candidates will be able to:
- Evaluate theoretical concepts and articulate how theory informs practice.
- Demonstrate methods of collection, analysis, and reflective use of data in educational settings.
- Demonstrate effective application and responsible use of current educational technologies.
- Understand and articulate the characteristics expected of an ethical leader.
- Demonstrate an understanding of diversity and multiculturalism and how they affect educational systems.
- Understand, evaluate, and apply financial, legal, and personnel practices in educational environments.
Ready to enroll?
Contact an Admission Counselor for more information at: