Forms & Documents

The staff and faculty of Humphreys University are committed to your academic success. While the information on this and other pages of this website are thought to be accurate at the time of posting specifics can change regularly and sometimes without notice. In addition, no website can comprehensively provide all information related to any particular topic.

For general assistance, contact us during normal hours at (209) 478-0800.


The Office of Admissions assists students through the application and admission processes so that they can become undergraduate or graduate students at HU. Admissions staff assist students with completing requirements for admission, coordinating placement test examinations, and selecting first quarter courses.

Have questions? Contact: [email protected]

Student Services

Student Services is responsible for administering traditional federal and state financial aid programs including grants, loans, and work-study. Student Services collects student fees, disburses financial aid, and provides students with information and services needed to manage their student accounts.

Have questions? Contact: [email protected]

Registrar’s Office

Student records are managed by the Office of the Registrar. Staff is available to assist you with veteran’s services, enrollment and registration, drop/add, grades, transcripts, holds, withdrawals, and your diploma.

Have questions? Contact HU Registrar: [email protected]
Contact Law Registrar: [email protected]

Administrative Department

Internal forms for Humphreys University faculty and staff.

Have questions? Contact: [email protected]