It is anticipated that these course requirements will be taken care of during the candidate’s baccalaureate program. If not, these courses will need to be completed before a candidate can be recommended for a Multiple Subject Credential.
- US Constitutional Requirement (PS 101)
- Computer Technology (MGT 160)
- Educational Psychology Class
- ECE 205 Cognitive Development
- ECE 210 Social and Emotional Development
- EDEC 317 Theories and Issues in Child Development
- EDUC 304 Nature of Learning
Ready to enroll?
Contact an Admission Counselor for more information at: